Monday, September 26, 2011

You the shining star whom lit my sky
As darkness many a time surround me

You the one who guarded me so that I may grow soundly

You whom forever sat and put others before yourself
Before your needs your burdens above all else

Yet, it is now that you have passed on to a life bright and a new 

There is so much I wanted to say . I miss you and love you

You who held me when I could barely walk you
whom declared yourself my friend before I could talk

You now a lost treasure
Now left the world gone forever
You that I yearn to get back
A feeling of brokenness that makes feel like I might crack

You the one who told me to never quit
You who kindled flames leaving areas of darkness in my life well lit.

You whom helped me in my madness,sadness, gladness

But now you are gone.

Yes, But now you are gone and all I can do is forlorn 
For you to return to me
Once again light the dark sky that now torments me

Please return my heart now burn 
my eyes can barely see

Cause since you've been gone tears fall from my eyes leaving them as wet as the sea

Please please return please return I need you so much you see.

I now understand that all life must end but why does it have to send you away from me
I wanted to live with you in my life to look after me.

Me? Me? Me?

I can't seem to get off me. You who help who. Me. I feel selfish but selfish I will be

because I need you so please come back to me.

Come back for a second so I can just tell you what you mean to me. 
Or better yet come back so I can lean on you as you lean on me. So you can let me be exactly what you were ,no are, to me. 

Well I am torn now as a mourn and cope with the pain but but I remeber that a rainbow follows after the rain.

And this rainbow is when we meet up above hug and kiss high five and show each other love. And also now I have another angel watching me diligently. 
Still my protector I can feel you watching,you see. 

And I guess in the end ill be seeing you again as we greet happily. But I still i want you to know through rain sleet snow

I miss you
Please miss me

1 comment:

  1. Your words are so beautiful but yet so painful. That is an incredible piece of work and I thank you for sharing it with me.

    ReplyDelete